Want to enjoy life again…without drugs?
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Ready to be happier & lighter again?
- Do you want to handle everyday stresses better?
- How about not “losing it” around your cycle?
- Would you like to soothe your child’s moods?
- And best of all, how about having knowledgeable guides to walk you through the steps?
This, and more, is possible with the information and tools provided in A Calm Mind. We’re here to help you put it all together.
A Calm Mind is an online course that looks at mood disorders from a holistic perspective. Mood disorders have many causes, that can be balanced with key nutrients and detoxification.
Throughout our course we will take a systematic look at how the body works and sharing with you the role that nutrients play in supporting our bodies and brains.
Through real answers, powerful information, practical steps and tools, you will learn it is possible to relieve mental health conditions and ailments and live life with A Calm Mind.
During this 5 Module/40 Lesson Online Course You Will:
- Learn a holistic nutritional approach to mental health and wellness and be exposed to powerful information and tools
- Learn strategies to maximize brain nutrients in your diet
- Information on how to manage and help heal specific ailments (e.g. depression, SAD, sleep issues, ADD/ADHD, memory loss, PMS and more)
- Have access to Good Mood meal plans!
- Have access to 4 Nutritional Therapy Practitioners via Facebook group forum for Q&A
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home!
Who Is This Course For?
Today we are a nation suffering from bad moods, stress and depression. We don’t get enough sleep, we get “blue” in the winter months, we are losing our memory. We have high strung parents, hyperactive kids, or kids that can’t seem to ‘pay attention’ in school. Addictions are on the rise. Moms of multiple children are finding themselves depleted, struggling with postpartum depression, and hormone imbalances. PMS is accepted as a reality we just have to endure. We’re in the middle of an epidemic of mood ailments. As Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, we feel the most effective way to address this epidemic is through solid, nutritional therapy practices. These practices dig down to the underlying root cause of the issues.
Signs & Symptoms of Imbalanced Mental Health:
- Difficulty focusing or concentration, brain fog
- Anxiety, worry, nervousnes
s, panic attacks
- Trouble relaxing or loosening up, tendency to be uptight or tense
- Learning disorders, diminished comprehens
- Manic depression
, thoughts of death or suicide
- Easily upset, frustrated or snappy under stress, irritable, impatient, edgy
- Fatigue, insomnia or excessive sleeping
- PMS with tears, anger or depression
ess, poor abstract thinking, easily distracted , memory lapses
- Obsessive behavior, compulsive
, perfection ist
- MODULE 1 – What to EAT for mental wellness
- MODULE 2 – How the physiological Foundations support mental wellness
- MODULE 3 – Beyond food: Supplements that support mental wellness
- MODULE 4 – Specific ailments from A – Z (from ADHD to Pyroluria, & beyond)
- MODULE 5 – Important lifestyle considerations for healthy moods
What to Expect:
- Learn at your own pace
- 4 mini lessons per week (40 lessons total)
- 10 weeks course
- Free eCookbook & Mini Recipe Menu Plan with recipes to ‘Heal Your Mood’