Want to wake up the sluggish brain?
I would be delighted if I could help clear up the brain fog today…
If you want to be mentally sharp
- -without being “wired”
- -while improving your overall awesomeness
- -in the company of friends
- -and with nutritional therapists for guidance…
Then I think you will find our course useful to your weary brain.
On November 18 (that’s in two weeks!) we’re releasing “A Calm Mind”. It’s an online training program delivered in multiple formats, that teaches you how to take good care of your brain…
…to string thoughts together like a quilting ninja
…to calm down the mental gymnastics
…to turn your moods from dark, boogie men into ocean-side daiquiri deliveries
…to take care of your brain, and therefore the rest of your body and your life
When you sign up you will receive:
- Access to the Calm Mind private Facebook forum
- Forum moderation by four (4) caring Nutritional Therapists
- 4 mini lessons per week
- 10 weeks of course support + 2 weeks implementation support
- Audio, transcript & PDF format lessons
- Free eCookbook and mini Calm Mind recipe book
We will also cover the following mood disorders in more detail…including but definitely not limited to:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep issues
- Postpartum depression
Lessons also include small steps to take…because if all you receive is information, what good will that do for you? We have done our best to lean on the side of practicality and daily usefulness…so you can implement what you are learning.
Sound like a ball of fun?
Head on over to the Calm Mind homepage. You can browse the course details, sign up for a free recipe ebook, and get acquainted with A Calm Mind.
I can’t wait to see you there.
With love and A Calm Mind,