- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 dried cranberries
- 6 eggs (preferably pastured)
- 1/2 cup organic butter, melted (alternatively use coconut oil for Paleo)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup raw honey (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Combine the eggs, butter, and honey in a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Combine the coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cranberries in a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well so there aren’t any clumps. (Give the coconut flour a minute to absorb the moisture and expand.)
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.