- 4 pastured egg yolks (room temp)
- 2 Tbls. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne powder
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup butter (gently melted)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (gently melted)
- 1/2 cup walnut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- While gently melting the butter and coconut oil place egg yolks, vinegar, mustard, salt, cayenne, & garlic in a food processor fitted with blade and equipped with a small removable pusher with a hole for adding the oils.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- When butter & coconut oil are gently melted, combine with walnut & olive oil in a pouring vessel.
- While food processor is running, pour oils in a slow, steady stream…barely more than a drip.
- When oils are approximately 1/2 poured in, you can pour the rest of the oils faster into the feeding tube, as the hole in the feeder tube will keep the oils from going in too fast.
- The mayo is done when all the oils are incorporated and the mayo is a nice thickness.
- See video for demonstration.