I want to share a really superb online course offering.
I don’t promote offerings on my blog unless I have seen the material and can attest to its quality and knowledge “heftiness” (i.e. no fluff).
So I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about the course offered by fellow NTP, Lydia Shatney, who blogs over at Divine Health From the Inside Out. Her style is frank, open, no frills, with solid information….with a little bit of single-mum-of-four-kids practicality thrown in for good measure. (i.e. it would be great to support her efforts, especially when she puts out such a stellar product, and you get great health in return!)
It’s on sale at a really great price, until October 7th…
So let’s hop over to her desk, shall we?
By Lydia Shatney, NTP
Do you experience any of these digestive complaints/symptoms on a regular basis?
- Belching or gas within one hour of eating
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Bloating within one hour of eating
- Bad breath
- A sense of excess fullness after meals
- Sleep after meals
- Stomach pains of cramps
- Chronic diarrhea
- Undigested food in stool
- Sweat with a strong odor
- Light or clay colored stools
- Food allergies
- Alternating constipation and diarrhea
- Pain between your shoulder blades
- A history of morning sickness
- Pain under right side of rib cage
- Hemorrhoids or varicose veins
- A pulse that speeds up after eating
- Crohn’s disease
- Itchy anus
- Less than one bowel movement per day, or constipation
- Blood or mucus in your stool
- Excessive foul smelling lower bowel gas
- Cramping in lower abdominal region……………
If you answered yes to any of the above, this online course could really benefit you and help you to resolve your health maladies. Many symptoms of gut dysbiosis don’t even resemble digestive complaints. Having optimally functioning digestion is the KEY to overall health, as well as resolving major health issues not seemingly related to digestion…including autoimmune diseases.
START ON YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH JOURNEY
WITH LYDIA TODAY!
My name is Lydia Shatney, and I am a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner offering my online course; ‘Heal Your Gut‘ for anyone in need of support to work through plaguing health problems. Having worked through many of my own health and digestive issues, I can really understand the importance of support for those that need direction and guidance. Finding answers can be tedious and time consuming, it’s so much better when you’ve got someone trained to help you, right by your side. That’s my goal in this course, to walk you step-by-step through ways to support yourself and find your way to a happier, healthier you!
5 Topics ‘Heal Your Gut’ Will Cover
- Healthy Elimination (Bowel Movements)– Maybe you’ve heard the phrase “Death begins in the colon”. It’s critical to have healthy bowel movements daily, to keep wastes from wreaking havoc on your overall health. It is really, really important not to go more than 24-36 hours without having a bowel movement. Did you know that constipation affects up to 28% of Americans? (I suspect that percentage is actually much higher). Learn how to get your bowels working optimally on a daily basis, and watch your entire health improve as well. (Read: ‘Are You Constipated? Tips To Keep Things Moving‘)
- Food Sensitivities, Intolerances & Allergies – “It is estimated that 10 to 20 percent of us have food sensitivities. Food sensitivity reactions, also called delayed hypersensitivity reactions and in the past called “serum sickness”, occur when IgA, IgG and IgM antibodies are triggered in response to foods, chemicals, and bacterial toxins. The most common antibody reactions are IgG to mold and foods; exposure to molds and foods is quite high compared to pollens. These IgA, IgM and IgG responses are called “delayed” sensitivity reactions because the symptoms they cause can take from several hours to several days to appear, which makes it very difficult to track down the offending food or substance.” Learn why food sensitivities often occur, how to test for them and how to eliminate problematic foods. Most everyone alive today has several food sensitivities they are not aware of that could be hampering their health.
- Fermented Cultured Foods & Probiotics -Fermented foods can aid with digestion at every step of the way! Fermentation offers immense health benefits, such as; Probiotics, Enzymes, Beneficial Strains of Yeasts, Easily assimilated & enhanced nutrients (such as vitamins and minerals), Beneficial Acids, Predigested/Broken Down Foods for easier assimilation as well as neutralizing the harmful aspects of the given food. They also help with preserving the harvest – fresh food year round. The bioavailability of nutrients in our food is improved by the fermentation process. Bioavailability is how available nutrients are for our bodies to absorb. Fermented foods allow for nutrients to be more easily absorbed as they essentially predigest the food for us. I’ll teach you the basics on how to get started with proper anaerobic fermentation. We’ll also cover probiotics. Finding the right probiotic supplement can be tricky – I’ll teach you why you may need to supplement, what supplements are best and how to implement probiotics. (Read: Probiotics 101 for a small sampling of some of the material that will be covered in this course).
- Holistic Treatment Options For Candida– Did you know that 1/3 of the world’s population is affected by candidiasis? Candida is a fungal infection, and is a type of fungi that belongs to the yeast family which is why it is commonly called a yeast infection. Candida is found in most everyone and in small amounts should still allow a person to be in good health. It is a yeast found in our guts and in the vagina as well. Normally, it is controlled by good microbes and causes no complications. It’s when one goes through antibiotics or is on the birth control pill that candida can grow and get out of hand if not treated properly. Take this Candida Questionnaire if you feel candida is an issue you need to tackle. In this course, I’ll cover a safe approach to treating candida with food and supplements.
- How To Heal Leaky Gut -What Supplements To Use.
Anything that can overstimulate the pores in the lining of the gut and keep them open too long is said to cause leaky gut. Things like; food allergies, alcoholism, celiac disease, certain drugs, giardia and other parasites, intensive illnesses, malnutrition, pancreatitis and many more!
Learn all the why’s and hows of why you may have a leaky gut, how to find out and heal it in this course!
You will learn more about all of these 5 topics and MUCH MORE in this amazingly insightful course (see the course outline here)! Plus, you’ll have access to a private facebook group for further support, from both myself and others on the same journey to health! Not on facebook? That’s okay – you can ask your questions on the site after any lesson and I’ll answer them. Don’t miss the sale price good through October 7th – $127! It goes up to $167 after that!
SIGN UP TODAY:
Lydia Joy Shatney is a certified Nutritional Therapist Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association. Additionally, she is the chapter leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation in Delaware County, Pa. (Find the group here on Facebook). Lydia is also a member of the Nourished Living Network. Lydia founded Divine Health From The Inside Out in March of 2010. You can find Lydia on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. Sign up for the Divine Health From The Inside Out newsletter! Pick up a copy of Lydia’s eBook; ‘Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals’.
Lydia offers specialized step by step counseling to transform your health. Personalized consultations to suit your specific needs are offered via phone or in person. Lydia offers a variety of packages offered to suit your individual needs. Lydia also offers 3 online course: Heal Your Gut, Get Healthy To Lose Weight and A Calm Mind. Contact Lydia today to get started as well as to learn more about what she has to offer you!