Easy filler-free taco seasoning (GAPS, gluten-free, grain-free)
This homemade taco seasoning is part of my free Clean Condiments ebook.
You can enjoy delicious and full-flavor taco seasoning, even on a GAPS or grain-free diet. This recipe is so easy to put together (5 minutes if you have all of your spices handy and easy to access) and it is:
- sugar free
- fillers free
- preservative free
- grain free
- Use it to flavor chicken breast strips for Fajitas
- Use it to flavor ground beef for my Rockin’ Taco Salad
- Flavor roasted butternut squash
- Any other recipe that calls for taco seasoning!
Easy filler-free taco seasoning (GAPS, grain-free, gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix together in a bowl and store in a glass jar or food grade plastic container.