This recipe for grain free raspberry muffins was a fast favorite with my husband and kids, and is a great way to use your summer raspberries.
Simple to make, and an easy accompaniment to your grain free breakfast, lunches, or snacks.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted (alternatively coconut oil)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup + 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
- Combine eggs, butter, honey, & vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or mixer, combine the salt, baking soda, & coconut flour.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well, allowing for the coconut flour to absorb the moisture and for the batter to be smooth without clumps.
- When batter is well mixed, add raspberries and gently mix to incorporate.
- Fill muffins cups approximately ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.